Recognizing the need for drug or alcohol addiction treatment is only the first step. The next one may seem to be the hardest. That is to choose substance abuse treatment that’s best suited for your situation. It is important to compare options and to find a treatment program that you believe in. You don’t have to make big decisions just yet, though. Instead, it’s best to reach out to a substance abuse treatment provider, like the United Recovery Project, and find out how well your needs can be met in this environment.
Consider the Types of Substance Abuse Treatment in Florida
The best treatment for substance abuse depends on many factors. There is no single treatment that works alone or works for everyone. It’s often a combination of therapies and treatment plans that creates the best long-term recovery. Some of the core components of substance abuse treatment include:
- Behavioral counseling: This component of care involves working with a therapist through evidence-based therapies designed to help change thought patterns and enable change.
- Medications: There are medications that can minimize the symptoms of withdrawal and cravings, as well as those that work to make it uncomfortable to continue to use, depending on the type of drug being used.
- Skill training: This may involve re-learning important life skills and developing strategies for managing stress so that you can live a drug-free lifestyle with success.
- Mental health support: Many people with drug and alcohol addiction struggle with depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, or other mental health disorders. Treatment for those needs to happen alongside addiction treatment.
- Long-term care: Treatment is most successful when it continues long term, well beyond residential care. You may need support for the long term through professional aftercare programs or local recovery meetings.
How a Substance Abuse Treatment Center in Florida Enables Success
When you visit United Recovery Project, especially for the first time, you’ll learn more about your health and addiction. You’ll have an assessment, speak to therapists, and work with doctors who can answer many questions for you. This is when we’ll talk to you about the level of treatment you need. In our rehab center in Florida, we offer a range of treatment programs to help you based on the severity of your addiction and your goals. Some of those may include:
- Addiction therapy programs
- Drug detox programs
- Residential treatment programs
- Partial hospitalization treatment programs
- Intensive outpatient treatment programs
- Outpatient treatment programs
In each of these programs, the level and type of care that’s right for you is determined. Then, you’ll start on a plan that works to address your health needs. Our treatment center provides a luxury environment with dedicated, compassionate counselors who want to help you thrive.
Which Is the Best Rehab Center in Florida?
Take the time to compare a few locations. Learn as much as you can about the type of care they offer and the level of expertise provided. Know that our team is dedicated to providing innovative therapy options designed to help you overcome even the most challenging of circumstances. We encourage you to learn more about us. The best treatment for you is one that’s customized to meet what you’re facing.
Choose to Improve Your Health at United Recovery Project
Substance abuse treatment in any form enables you to heal from what addiction has done to you and your health. Every person with addiction faces similar questions about which is the best type of care for them. Yet, the most important step for many is just to take action and get into treatment. United Recovery Project offers comprehensive treatment plans that can help you achieve your best outcome. Learn more about them when you call 954.429.5026 or connect with us online for support.